Overload Problem in Microtek Inverter.

OVERLOAD Problem in Microtek Inverter    

Today I am writing this blog about Microtek SINEWAVE Inverter.

We did not notice any overload and output issues with the Microtek Inverter. We will see how to fix the overload and dead Microtek inverter problem I have recorded a video and published it on youtube You can also watch this video on this blog.
      When this Microtek SEBz900 inverter came to my shop for repair purposes it showed an overload problem, when I checked its 2 channels the MOSFET was damaged and the gate resistors and 15-volt Zener diode were also damaged.
See this for more detail

for more detail watch this video



 In this inverter, SMD driver IC 83202 is used. when I checked the resistance in the gate to source and drain to the gate, after removing the damaged MOSFET this IC is showing ok, then I have to replace the damaged gate resistor 4.7E Replaced 1/4 watt and 15 volt Zener diode. again I checked the resistance between gate to source and gate to drain, then it was showing ok then I replaced the damaged mosfet with IRFZ3205 mosfet, and by connecting the inverter to 12Volt battery I checked then this inverter ok Done.



SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Featured Post

Popular Posts